All 24 art Reviews

Mandolin Mandolin

I like the 3D Art.

This one was hard for sure. Pretty good model and render. Keep with the good work.

Whistler3D responds:

Thanks!

Hot Dog Hot Dog

Very Smart!

Hello Bro,
The main idea of this illustration is very clever, showing an elegant hot-dog can be the beggining of a new change in the image of fast-food... we are talking that the art and design can start taking more serious the food business. Cooking hot dogs with ketchup and mustard.
Just fantastic.

Fan Dancer - Wallpaper Fan Dancer - Wallpaper

Good Work.

Hello bro,
well I do not know what happend with the guys below... I do not have intention to criticize them in a bad way but 0 and 2 for minimun details that are more like personal opinion do not put a balance in helping people to improve and developing more creative ideas.

I really like this one because you can crealy see the technique and the message is accessible and that is something very important because now and days, the art tend to be very hard to understand and I include mine.

9/10 - 5/5

daryl2158 responds:

hello there,

i'm glad you like it. Actually I welcome any criticism, I'll just use those I find useful :). So far I've been researching on better ways to convert scanned drawings to digital before I work on my next piece (if at all).

But once again, thanks for the review!

Btw, I like your sculptures and paintings too. I wish I would have the chance to learn how to paint watercolours too someday.

Virus 2 Virus 2

Good Work.

Hi bro,
Well, What I like of this work is specialy the background which is amazing with those combinations of colors... the problem dude is that the beast has blue too... and that makes the impression that is part of the background... I would say that i u had used something as red and yellos for the beast or the background you probably would got a better result.

the lady the lady

Good.

This works is underrated because people most of the times want to see things that are nice and beautiful for their standards of cultural likes.
The white eyes are always something very schocking and tend to put the character into something creepy but this woman still sexy.... Good job.

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

Wonderous work!

Well, the only thing I can just tell is that the soldiers which are on the back are actually not as very well draw as the main character... I know that maybe that is the intetion but for me it would be better to see more detail even in the back, because of your style...
Keep working like this.

AlvinHew responds:

Yeah, I'm still perfecting the art of drawing attention to certain areas through the use of concentrated detail. On one hand, too much detail in everything causes loss of focus, but on the other hand, too much variation in detail can cause the piece to lose unity.

drillbit girl 2 drillbit girl 2

More or less

I have seen your other works and definitely this is not one of your best... I like the way you manage the color and that you are creating a style that is not japanese manga but sorry to say this dude but the hole of the biggest tool has a poor perspective and the first boob of the girl is not well defined. Looking your other work and the other that some artist submit, in my opinion this do not deserve the front page.

rtil responds:

what about the second boob?

MuzzyMan & Morris #4 MuzzyMan & Morris #4

5/5 and 10/10 Great Work

This work is great, I like a lot the style and also the color.

HolyKonni responds:

Thank you sire!

Ridall Lococo Ridall Lococo

Great collection

Man, U have a great work!!

QUAKEMAN QUAKEMAN

Good work

I know how hard it can be making a character in a 3D software.. but what software did u use? also hoe much time did u spend on this one?

Nice job.

quakeman responds:

I used blender and i take 2 days ... -_- and looks like that people dosent love enought my art because im out of the art portal -_-