ChristMASS Inc. ChristMASS Inc.

hahahahaha

Pretty fun, The last part was the best!

Mandolin Mandolin

I like the 3D Art.

This one was hard for sure. Pretty good model and render. Keep with the good work.

Whistler3D responds:

Thanks!

Hot Dog Hot Dog

Very Smart!

Hello Bro,
The main idea of this illustration is very clever, showing an elegant hot-dog can be the beggining of a new change in the image of fast-food... we are talking that the art and design can start taking more serious the food business. Cooking hot dogs with ketchup and mustard.
Just fantastic.

Fan Dancer - Wallpaper Fan Dancer - Wallpaper

Good Work.

Hello bro,
well I do not know what happend with the guys below... I do not have intention to criticize them in a bad way but 0 and 2 for minimun details that are more like personal opinion do not put a balance in helping people to improve and developing more creative ideas.

I really like this one because you can crealy see the technique and the message is accessible and that is something very important because now and days, the art tend to be very hard to understand and I include mine.

9/10 - 5/5

daryl2158 responds:

hello there,

i'm glad you like it. Actually I welcome any criticism, I'll just use those I find useful :). So far I've been researching on better ways to convert scanned drawings to digital before I work on my next piece (if at all).

But once again, thanks for the review!

Btw, I like your sculptures and paintings too. I wish I would have the chance to learn how to paint watercolours too someday.